Do you consider yourself an environment friendly person? why?

 


Write your answer down below!

Comments

  1. https://voca.ro/18j6AqCgIBRW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that if I am friendly with the environment because I help to contaminate the water less with waste and I try to save it as much as possible, I also do not throw garbage on the street and with my family we recycle plastic and cardboard, there is not much help that we do but we try as much as possible to contaminate less than other people to avoid consuming inputs that affect the environment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm indifferent, I don't really do anything consciously against the environment or in favor, for example, I don't have a vehicle to contaminate with and where I live I'm not responsible for the disposal of our trash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that I am not a really environment friendly person, because I consume a lot of products that are made from animals, like my clothing, my shoes and others. However, I belive that I do some actions to care the environment, for example, I reduce the water consumption, I don't use products tested on animals and I recycle plastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think yes, despite not implementing different strategies, if I am aware of what can and what cannot affect the environment, I also refrain from throwing garbage on the street, I prefer to look for a garbage can and throw it away and differentiate myself Among the wastes that can contribute to the environment, such as solid organic waste, which is rich in carbon and nitrogen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that I always try to be friendly with the environment, I take great care of plants and animals and I always throw the garbage in the right place and save water. But I think I could be better on issues related to recycling and energy consumption. I think that I should have more knowledge about these issues that are so important to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I consider myself a person with the illusion of working every day for a better planet, just not in the way that almost all people think, for example, people think that if they do things like not throw garbage on the ground or not, they waste . water, that's fine, of course it helps, but those things are everyone's obligation, I'm talking, for example, about not eating more meat to eliminate the level of violence towards other living beings and towards mother earth, to be more empathetic with the needs of the less favored people, to help with always positive thoughts and to stop attacking each other. In short of feeling more and more love, when we do that simple exercise well done, we will triumph as humanity, and we will be more than friendly to the environment. We are going to do it with everything in our world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel that talking about sustainability and the environment is more complex than you think, the mere fact of living in a concrete house or having a telephone means an environmental impact. I try to consume less and reduce my impact a little bit, but I don't think I can consider myself an environment-friendly person with the economic model we live in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I consider myself an environmentally friendly person, since I incorporate sustainable practices into my daily life, such as recycling being an essential part of my routine, contributing to the reduction of my carbon footprint. Additionally, I demonstrate a deep respect for animal and plant life, striving to minimize my impact on ecosystems and supporting the conservation of biodiversity. My environmental awareness is reflected in informed decisions about products and lifestyles, always seeking a healthy balance between humanity and nature.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont consider myself an environmentally friendly person, because i try to do a lot of things that i can consider myself like this, but in one form or in another I don´t contributing to help the enviorment. In other hand, I´m a person that repect for animals and biodiversity, and i like how beautiful it is, anyways, even if it is minimal, I create something that can affect the environment

      Delete
  11. If I consider myself an environmentally friendly person because I often recycle and don't litter, there's not much to explainI simply try to keep my pollution in check to avoid adding to the existing problems





    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't consider myself someone who is very careful with the environment but when I see the opportunity to do something I do it and change some habits even if it's just a little.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment