Write a short routine of your week!

 


Comments

  1. Hi! My weekly routine is like this. My day starts at 5 am, I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and take my dog out, then I clean my house a bit, at 6 am I start getting ready to go to work, my husband makes breakfast, I go to work at 7:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., I take lunch at 2:00 p.m. and at 4:30 p.m. I excersice until 5:30 p.m., and then I get ready to watch my English class at 6:30 p.m. until 8:30 pm. I have dinner at 8:45 and go to bed at 10:00 pm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juan David Valencia:



    I'm going to describe my weekly routine. I work from Monday to Saturday includign holidays. I usually wake up at 6:45 am, then, i take a shower and I have breakfast at 7:30 am. At 8 am I go to work to the University of Quindío. I generally have lunch at 1:30 pm, but, sometimes I take my lunch at 3:00 pm. I return to the work and I leave for my apartment at 6:00 pm. After, I have my English class at 6:30 to 8:30 pm. I have dinner at 9:00 pm and I go to bed at 10:30 in the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to describe my weekly routine. I work from Monday to friday. I  wake up at 6:00 am, I take a shower at 6:30 in the morning and I have breakfast at 7:30 am. I go to work at 7:45 a.m . I generally have lunch at 1:00 p.m. I return to the work and I leave for my apartment at 6:15 pm. After, I have dinner at 7:00 pm ,I have my English class at 6:30 to 8:30 pm. and I go to bed at 11:30  in the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get up at 7:20 a.m., breakfast at 7:30 a.m., I go to bathe at 8 a.m., I change, I go out to study. I study at the Colombo I start class at 9 and finish at 12, I walk home for lunch, sometimes I go to the super mall and the cinema. it's my routine of the day

    ReplyDelete


  6. Hi! My name is Juan Pablo Guerra and this is my diary routine.

    I wake up at 7:00 (seven o'clock) I get up, after turn on my computer a read the news and sometimes I have my breakfast, I take a shower and prepare to leave my home. I go to the class in my bike. I arrive to class at 9:05 a.m (five past nine). I study in colombo at 9:05 a.m(five past nine) to 12:15 p.m (quarter past twelve). I arrive to my house at 1:00 p.m (one o'clock). I have lunch after I study programming 3 hours.

    In the evening I end my homework or tasks and go to sleep at 1:00 a.m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, teacher! My name is Manuela, this is my routine daily.

    I get up at 7:30 a.m, only from Monday to Friday. I normally go out with my dog at 7:40 a.m, at 7:55 a.m i take a shower, i get dressed and comb my hair at 8:10 a.m, i usually brakfast at 8:30 a.m, i finish eat and brush my teeth. I put on perfume and go to Colombo at 8:50 a.m. I start the class at 9:15 a.m and finish the class at 12:15 p.m. I have luch at 1:00 p.m, i sleep two hours and make homework.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, my name is Camilo and this is my weekly routine.

    I wake up at five o'clock in the morning from Monday to Friday, I take a bath at five ten a.m., I get dressed and comb my hair at five thirty a.m., at five forty I'm eating breakfast, at five fifty I'm brushing my teeth and at six o'clock I'm waiting for the bus, at five-forty a.m. I am eating breakfast, at five-fifty a.m. I am brushing my teeth and at six o'clock in the morning I am waiting for the bus to go to work, at twelve o'clock in the afternoon I am having lunch, half an hour later I am brushing my teeth and at six o'clock in the afternoon I get ready to go to Colombo to learn English classes until eight thirty in the evening, then I arrive home at nine o'clock in the evening, take a shower, brush my teeth and go to bed at ten thirty at night.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, my name is Alejandra Garcia and this is my daily routine;
    I always wake up at 6 o`clock, I prepare the have luch, and I do my housework.
    I take a shower at a quarter past seven, then I have my breackfast.
    I go to the bank and I start to work at eigth tirty until noon. I come back again in the evening until 6 o'clock.
    I go to The Colombo at 6: 30 to start my English class.
    Finally my husband and I go home, we have dinner, We do our homework and Go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I am Isbaella Garcia and this is my routine.
    Every day from Monday to Friday I get up at 7, I organize my house and at half past seven I prepare my breakfast, then at 8 o'clock I take a shower and organize myself to go to the gym. I leave trainig at half past ten and then i go home At 11 o'clock. I take a shower again and then i prepare my lunch. I study in the afternoon from three to five and i go to the Colombo at quarter past six. My Enlish class start at half past six. Then i go to my house at 8:30 and i preprae my dinner with my sister, i go to bed at ten o'clock.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to describe my weekly routine. I study monday to friday. I usually wake up at 6:50 am, then, I take a shower and get dress up. I eat breakfast at 8 am. then I leave for Colombo at 9:45 am. When I leave Colombo I go home and generally have lunch at 1:30 pm but, sometimes I take my lunch at 2:00 p.m. I do my chores. when I finish I practice English for a while and then I play games. At 8:00 p.m I'm having dinner and at 11:00 p.m I'm going to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wake up at 6:30 am and get up at 6:35 am, and make the bed. I take a shower and get dressed. I have coffee and go to the gym, do exercise from 7:00 am to 9:00 am. I go to house. I take a shower. I get dressed and I cook breakfast for my parents. I go to my job or generally work since my house. So I lhave unch with my mom. I take a nap from at 1:00 pm to at 2:00 pm. I watch my cellphone a short time, after that I study English and do homework of English. I go to the colombo at 5:30 pm to class from 6:30 pm at 8:30 pm. Afther thar, go to my house by bus, and there I have dinner, I brush my teeth and go to bed at 11:00pm. 

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wake up at 5:00 am. I get up, then I brush my teeth, after that I take a shower, so I get dessed and make the bed, then I walk with my dog, after that I go to my work in Filandia, after I have lunch (rice, chicken or fish, salad and juice), but I don´t take a nap. Then I arrive at school in Circasia at 2:30 pm to work with children, after that I eat a snack, then I study English in the BNC in Armenia at 6:30 pm until at 8:30 pm, after I go to my house but I don´t have dinner, later I read a book, also I plan my class for next day and go to bed. 

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wake up at 8:00am and I get up. I brush my teeth , after thatr I have brakfast arepa with egg and ccoffee at 8:30am. then I feed my doog. Then I take a shoower after that I get dressed, then I walk with my dog, then I have lnch at 12:00 o'clock. Then I feed my doogg. after that I watch netflix I watch gly betty, that I walk with my doog after that I do my homework and I study english, then I feed my dog at 5:30pm. after that I go to Academy BNC in Armenia. I don't take a nap then I go home and I go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. In the morning, I wake up at 5:30 am but I get up at 6 o'clock because I give me laziness, after that, I brush my teeth and take a shower, after that I get dressed and make the bed although, sometimes I make the bed before I take a shower. Then, I go to the kitchen and I cook the breakfast, it's light as coffee or chocolate with crackers. While I have breakfast also I make up a little. After that, I brush my teeth newly and I comb my hair. Then, I go to my job in motorcycle. My time of entry is at 7:30 am. At 9:15 am I have a snack, other coffee with crackers and I have lunch at 12:30 pm, than I take a nap most of the time. I go to work at 1:20 pm and I finish working at 5:30 pm. After that, I go to Colombo and I study English.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment